Your favorite WOC-Centered monthly mercado is back to kick off 2018!
We’re holding #fridafridayatx on Saturday in January- cuz let’s keep the sunshine game strong. Save the date and stay tuned for details. We’ll have our fave vinyl spinning music Mama- DJ Mahealani- with us. Plus, lots of treats, per usual. We can’t wait to welcome you back babes.
January's Frida Friday ATX raffle will benefit:
Barrio Writers - Barrio Writers (BW) is a creative writing program founded by author Sarah Rafael García, which provides free college level writing workshops to teenagers in underserved communities.
Confirmed vendor familia include:
- ChosenEyes (on deck with her amazing tarot reading skills)
- Brujatx (magical stones and crystal jewelry!)
- Hermanas and Crafts (embroidery and visual arts that are Xingona af)
- Bunny's Cakes (vegan CAKE, CAKE, CAKE, CAKE!!!)
- Betsy Rodriguez (take all my money for her cutie pie Frida pillows and upcycyled coin purses)
- Bella Flambeau Mobile Boutique (Statement earrings to give you LIFE)
- Rejuvenate Bath & Body (cuz self-care 2018!)
- Resistencia Bookstore (cuz, read a book, y'all)
- Socorro Society (vintage and fly af, embroidered clothes and handmade cuteness!)
- Mimi's Awesome Creations (Latinx inspired scarves, bags y mucho, mucho mas ♥ )
- Las Ofrendas (that's me! flower crowns, and jewelry and cards and lots of other magical things, made with my love and magic!)
PLUS more TBA. Come see about us, babes ♥
See you soon, ATX!